Information Security Policy - HALONG BAY HERITAGE MARATHON
Information Security Policy
1. Purpose and scope of personal data collection
- The main data collection on the website halong.vietnamheritage.com ("the website") include email, phone number, login name, login password, address of the customer ("member"). This is the mandatory information that the website needs members to provide when registering for the marathon's service, and for the website to contact for verification of the member's registration for the service in order to guarantee runners' interests.
- The members are solely responsible for the confidentiality and the protection of all activities using the service under their registered name, password and email. In addition, members are responsible for promptly informing the webiste about unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, and seizing username and password by a third party in order to make suitable solutions.
2. Scope of information use
The website uses the information provided by members to:
- Provide services to members;
- Send a notice of information exchange between members and the website;
- Prevent activities of member account destruction or faking member's activities;
- Contact members for resolution in special cases;
- Refrain from using member's personal information except for purposes of confirming and contacting in relation to the transactions conducted at the website;
- In case of legal requirements: The website is responsible for cooperating in providing member's personal data upon request from judicial agencies, including: institute of prosecution, courts, the police investigating legal violations by members. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on members' personal information.
3. Information storage time
Members' personal data will be stored until there is a request to cancel, or members login and perform the cancellation. In any other cases, members' personal information will be kept confidential on the website's server.
4. Address of the party that collects and manages personal information
- Duc Huong Anh Company Limited
- Head office: 5th floor, V + Trade Center, 505 Minh Khai street, Vinh Tuy ward, Hai Ba Trung district, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Hotline: +84 96 207 4489
5. Means for members to access and correct personal data
- Members have the right to check, update, correct or cancel their personal information by logging into their account and edit personal information or ask the website to do so.
- Members have the right to file a complaint about the disclosure of personal information to a third party to the website's Administration. Upon receiving these responses, the website will verify the information, and is responsible for providing the reason and instructing members to restore and keep confidential information.
6. Commitment to protecting personal information
- The website is committed to ensuring absolute confidentiality for members' personal information on the website in accordance with the website's personal information protection policy. The collection and use of each member's information is only conducted with the consent of that member, unless otherwise requested by law.
- No use, transfer, provision or disclosure to third parties of the member's personal information without permission from the member is allowed.
- In case the information server is attacked by hackers, resulting in the loss of member's personal data, the website will be responsible for informing the authority for timely investigation and settlement and for notifying members of the action.
- The website is committed to keeping absolute confidentiality of all of the members' online transaction details, including receipts, digitalised documents at the website's Level 1 secure data area.
- The Administration of the website requires that individuals, when registering for the marathon's service as a member, must provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, ID card number, phone number, account number, payment card number etc. and be responsible for the legality of the above information. The website's Administration is not responsible for, nor will not resolve all complaints related to the interests of a member if it considers all personal information of the member provided during the initial registration is incorrect.